Pragati Public School: Modesty in Creativity
Pragati Public School offers day education for boys and girls from 3 - 17 to develop and thrive in a small, caring environment. Pragati Public School, a Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) affiliated educational institute, has carved a special niche for itself as an institution dedicated to the all-round education of children.
Key aims of Pragati Public School
- Encourage each pupil fully to develop his or her intellectual, physical and cultural talents
- Emphasize the importance of the social, moral and spiritual dimensions of community life in a modern society
- Set appropriate goals to challenge each individual within a small carrying community
- Recognize and reward personal and collective achievement in a positive learning environment
- Nurture in pupils the character and skills to meet the challenges of life beyond school
- Maintain and develop a team of professional teachers who seek fulfillment in their work through the progress of their pupils
- Forge partnership with parents and the wider community for the further development of the aims and life of the School.